Digital Media Associate
Digital Media Associate
We are looking for a marketing associate who loves fragrance, jewelry, and marketing/advertising. The right candidate has to have great design taste with a strong business savvy. If you are interested in working with a passionate, small team wearing different hats (the buzzword would be full stack marketer) then you are the right one!
- Collaborate with design team to create new social media content that fully embodies the brand
- Work closely with marketing team to write user stories and requirements, and oversee the implementation and QA of new content and functionality of the site
- Quantitative assessment and optimization of website experience and content through Google Analytics, multivariate testing, A/B testing, and user testing
- Assist with general online marketing initiatives, which could include social media, and promotions
- Create and manage email newsletter campaigns
- Establish success metrics across multi-channel marketing efforts
- Perform multiple cross-channel product launches, set success standards for each launch, and implement post-launch analytics to optimize the product performance.
- Identify key opportunities to create new content and functionality on e-commerce site while improving existing website content and functionality to grow conversion rates and create a better user experience.
- Created cross-channel content strategy utilizing social media, email newsletters
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create new content that push the representation of the brand. Content includes: photo shoots, commercials, video assets, mailers, email newsletters and educational guides.
- Quantitative assessment and optimization of website experience and content through Google Analytics, Multivariate testing, A/B testing, and user testing
- Work closely with development team to write user stories and requirements, and oversee the implementation and QA of new content and functionality of the site ensured a consistent and seamless cross-device experience.
- Manage external design and consulting firms and contractors.
- Having a deep passion for fragrance and jewelry
- Have excellent design taste
- Background in marketing
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude. We are a start-up and we are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done
- Bachelor’s degree
Email your resume and cover letter (include a few short sentences why you are interested in the position) to the email address email@example.com
Position is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada